List of Full forms for Technological Things, Computer parts and many more. Here you will know A to Z Shot form Stands for.
Some List of Full Form for Technological Things:
A Full Form:
- ALU Stands for Arithmetic Logic Unit.
- AM and PM Stands for AM: Ante Meridiem, PM: Post Meridiem
- API Stands for Application Programming Interface
- APK Stands for Android Application Package
B Full Form:
- BIOS Stands for Basic Input-Output System.
C Full Form:
- CAD Stands for Computer-Aided Design.
- CD Stands for Compact Disk.
- CAM Stands for Computer-Aided Manufacturing.
- COVID 19 Stands for Corona Virus disease of 2019.
- CGI Stands for Computer Generated Imagery.
D Full Form:
- DOC Stands for Disc Operating System.
- DTS Stands for Desk Top System
- DPT Stands for Desk Top Publishing
- DTH Stands for Direct to Home
- DVD Stands for Digital Video Disc
E Full Form:
- E-mail Stands for Electronic Mail.
- E-Commerce Stands for Electronic Commerce.
- ENIAC Stands for Electronic Numerical Integrator and Calculator.
- EMI Stands for Equated Monthly Installment.
- ECG Stands for Electrocardiogram
F Full Form:
- FAX Stands for Fascimile Automated Xerox.
- FORTRAN Stands for Formula Translation.
- FM Stands for Frequency Modulation.
- FDIStands for Foreign Direct Investment.
- FTP Stands for File Transfer Protocol
G Full Form:
- GAIS Stands for Gateway Internet Access Service.
- GST Stands for Goods and Service Tax.
- GUI Stands for Graphical User Interface.
- GOOGLE Stands for Global Organization Of Oriented Group Language Of Earth.
- GMT Stands for Greenwich Mean Time.
H Full Form:
- HD Stands for High Definition.
- HTTP Stands for HyperText Transfer Protocol.
- HTML Stands for HyperText Markup Language.
- HLL Stands for High-Level Language.
- HDMI Stands for High Definition Multimedia Interface.
I Full Form:
- IC Stands for Integrated Circuit.
- ID Stands for Identity Document.
- IP Stands for Internet Protocol.
- IT Stands for Information Technology.
- ISP Stands for Internet Service Provider.
J Full Form:
- JPG Stands for Joint Photographic Experts Group.
- JEE Stands for Joint Entrance Examination.
K Full Form:
- KYC Stands for Know Your Customer.
- KB Stands for kilobyte.
- KPI Stands for Key Performance Indicator.
L Full Form:
- LLL Stands for Low-Level Language.
- LCD Stands for Liquid Crystal Display.
- LTE Stands for Long Term Evolution.
- LED Stands for Light Emitting Diode.
- LASER Stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.
M Full Form:
- MAN Stands for Metropolitan Area Network.
- MICR Stands for Magnetic Link Character Recognition/Reader.
- MPU Stands for Micro Processor Unit.
- MRO Stands for Mars Recconnaissance Orbiter.
- MAC Stands for Media Access Control Address.
N Full Form:
- NICNET Stands for National Information Centre Network.
- NIC Stands for National Informatics Centre.
- NAC Stands for Network Access Control.
- NTPC Stands for National Thermal Power Corporation.
O Full Form:
- OTP Stands for One-time Password.
- OK Stands for Olla Kalla or Oll Korrect.
- OEM Stands for Original Equipment Manufacturer.
- OMR Stands for Optical Mark Reader.
P Full Form:
- PSTN Stands for Public Switched Telephone Networks.
- PSPDN Stands for Packet Switched Public Data Network.
- PROM Stands for Programmable Read-Only Memory.
- PNG Stands for Portable Network Graphics.
- PHP Stands for Hypertext Preprocessor
Q Full Form:
- QR Code Stands for Quick Response Code.
R Full Form:
- ROM Stands for Read-Only Memory.
- RAM Stands for Random Access Memory.
- RTGS Stands for Real-Time Gross Settlement.
- RAW Stands for Research And Analysis Wing.
S Full Form:
- SMS Stands for Short Message Service.
- SIM Stands for Subscriber Identity Module.
- SSD Stands for Solid State Drive.
- SSL Stands for Secure Sockets Layer.
- SDK Stands for Software Development Kit.
T Full Form:
- TRP Stands for Television Rating Point.
- TCP Stands for Transmission Control Protocol.
- TAT Stands for Turn Around Time.
U Full Form:
- UPS Stands for Uninterruptable Power Supply.
- USB Stands for Universal Serial Bus.
- UPI Stands for Unified Payment Interface.
- USSD Stands for Unstructured Supplementary Service Data.
- URL Stands for Uniform Resource Locator.
V Full Form:
- VGA Stands for Video Graphics Array.
- VFX Stands for Visual Effects.
- VPI Stands for Virtual Path Identifier.
- VDU Stands for Visual Display Unit.
- VIRUS Stands for Vital Information Resources Under Seize.
W Full Form:
- WWW Stands for World Wide Web.
- WIFI Stands for Wireless Fidelity.
- WPA Stands for Wi-Fi Protected Access.
- Windows Stands for Wide Interactive network development for Office Work Solution.
X Full Form:
- XML Stands for Extensible Markup Language.
- X–ray Stands for X Radiation.
Y Full Form:
- Yahoo Stands for Yet Another Hierarchical Officious Oracle.
I hope, that I have given you about full form for some shot form of Technological things from this article. If you like this article, you can share and comment. So that we too have a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.
What is the share or stock market|How to invest in Stocks
The share or stock market is a place where you can earn a good amount of money by investing your money. This market depends entirely on the economy of the country, global signals, currency and rbi’s policies, etc. In this article, we will know what is the share or Stock Market, How to invest in stocks, Risk factors, etc.
What is the share or stock market?
The stock market or stock market is considered to be a market that is a collection of many markets and exchanges where shares are sold and purchased regularly by people. Here only those companies’ shares are bought and sold are listed in the share market.
Do you know, what is the place where people make profits even after putting their money at stake? That’s the place of the stock market. The share or stock market is a market where the shares of many companies are bought and sold. It’s a place where some people either make a lot of money or lose all their money. To buy shares of a company means to become a shareholder in that company.
According to the amount of money you invest, you become the owner of that company by a few percent. which means that if that company will make a profit in the future, then you will get twice the money you have invested, and if there is a loss, then you will not get a single penny, that is, you will be completely at a loss.
Just as it is easy to make money in the share market in Hindi, in the same way, it is equally easy to lose money here because there are ups and downs in the stock market. So let’s start with information about the stock market. while investing in it, new investors have to face initial difficulties. but when the same investor starts to understand the stock market well, he becomes an experienced player.
How to Invest in Stocks
The first question before the person invests will be how to invest. first of all, decide when you need whatever investment you want to make because it allows you to choose long- and short-term stocks. be well aware of the company you will take to invest in. for this, you can take the help of consultants. you don’t have to invest in the same company. you can also invest in more than one company.
Required for Invest in the stock market:
- Demat Account
For investment, you need to have a Demat account, for this, you will have to contact any bank or share brokerage companies like share mine, reliance money, and India infoline. until recently, there was physical trading of shares. shares were transferred directly. but now it’s not so. now, they are bought and sold through the Demat account of a bank or financial institution. you may buy and sell shares by yourself or a stock broking company in your place. You can create a Demat account with a brokerage like Grow, icici direct, etc. They will help you create your stock account.
Period of investment
Investors can adopt two types of ways to invest. long and short term investment. the investors can keep the shares purchased in the short term for 3-6 months. while shares purchased in the long term can be held by you for up to 6 months. ordinary investors are advised that long-term investments are right because day-trading and short-term investments are riskier.
Nowadays, trading of shares takes place electronically. this process is done through the Mumbai stock exchange and the national stock exchange. Apart from the exchange, investors can also take the help of popular brokerage houses/Apps are Zerodha, Upstox, icici direct, Grow, etc.
I hope you get the all information about shares or the stock market. If you like this article, you can share and comment. So that we too have a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.
Difference between Vector and Raster graphics?Example
Graphics help us to see the photo, video, Animation Popularly, and Vector Graphics are sharp and detailed than Raster Graphics. In this article, I Explain the Difference between Vector and Raster graphics with Examples.
What is the difference between Vector and Raster graphics?
Graphics are part of Multimedia. In Digital media like Photo, Video, Animation all these things are made by graphics. Graphics are two types Vector Graphics and Raster Graphics.
|Vector Graphics are composed of paths.||Raster graphics are composed of pixels.|
|Vector Graphics such as a.eps file or Adobe Illustrator file are composed of paths or lines, that are either straight or curved.||Raster graphics Such as a .gif .jpeg is arranging of pixels of various colors, which together form an image.|
|The data file for a Vector image contains the points where the paths and ends how much the path curve, and the colors that either border or fill the paths.||Raster graphics, on the other hand, become “blocky” since each pixel increases in size as the image is larger.|
|Vector Graphics is Capable of detailed editing.||Raster graphics are Less detailed but offer precise paths.|
Read Also: What is Multimedia in Computer With Example
Example of Vector Graphics Software with Format:
- Adobe Illustrator.
Vector Graphics typically saved as EPS, AI, SVG, PDF Format.
Example of Raster graphics Software with Format:
- Adobe Photoshop.
Raster Graphics saved as JPG, GIF, PNG, TIF, BMP Format.
I hope you get the all information about the difference between Vector and Raster graphics with Example. If you like this article, you can share and comment. So that we too have a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.
Explain what is KYC in Banking(Updated) | Full form KYC
In this Digital Life KYC is one of the most important things to know about your customer. In this article Explain what KYC in Banking, What is the Full form of KYC and Why KYC is Important or Required.
Explain what is KYC in Banking?
KYC means or Full Form is Know your Customer. It is a process by which banks obtain information about the identity and address of the customers. In India, KYC is mandatory for every Customer in the bank. It takes your personal information like your address, photo, mobile number, Fingerprint, eye scan, birthday, Your father’s name, etc to do that. it stores your information digitally.
What Documents are Required for KYC
- Country PassPort
- Driving Licence
- Votar Card
- Pan Card
- Aadhaar Card
You Need to Submit any one of these documents as proof of identity.
Why KYC is Important or Required
In all of these documents like the Aadhaar Card, there has your all the information about you. If you do something wrong in a feature they can easily track you. With KYC online verification and offline KYC authentication in place, banks can catch any potential money laundering rings.
Another Reason why KYC is important is many people invest their money in other financial services like trading, mutual fund investment, Cryptocurrency, and more. So that time it has a big role in cross-checking their operating address and verifying the identities of their beneficial owners and authorized signatories.
I hope you get the all information about what is KYC in Banking, the Full form of KYC, and Why KYC is Important or Required. If you like this article, you can share and comment. So that we too have a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.
News21 hours ago
Nintendo Switch: 4 New Free Games Sega for Online Subscribers
News19 hours ago
BGMI Crosses 100 million Milestone, Krafton’s big announcement on the occasion of one year anniversary
News18 hours ago
Tata Motors set new records every month, car sales up 84% in June, demand for electric models soars