The plugin is an extra add-on software function in WordPress. In this article, you know about what is Plugin in WordPress, How to install Plugin and the 5 Best WordPress Plugin for Blog in 2021.
What is Plugin in WordPress?
The plugin is an extra add-on software function in WordPress, which gives you extra functionality on your website. The plugin is written in PHP Language, the same as your website. Some plugins are paid but most of the plugins are free. Plugins are very easy to install and use.
Official WordPress plugin Link: Plugin
How to Install Plugin:
There is two way to install the plugin
- 1st Way: After login into your WordPress website, on the left side you can see the list of features of WordPress>Click the Plugin Option> then click Add New option> search the plugin which you want>then click Install Now button> Click Active button> Enjoy the plugin feature.
- 2nd Way: After login into your WordPress website, on the left side you can see the list of features of WordPress>Click the Plugin Option> then click Add New option>then click the Upload Plugin button> then choose the zip file of the plugin> then click Install Now button > Click Active Plugin button>Enjoy the plugin feature.
List of 5 Best WordPress Plugin for Blog in 2021
- Yoast SEO
Yoast plugin is best for SEO, it helps you to improve your search engine optimization. However, Yoast provides two types of SEO plugin one is Yoast SEO(free)and the other is Yoast premium. But, the difference between the free and premium versions is you can add more keywords Keyphrase in the premium version.
Features of Yoast SEO plugin:
- This plugin provides an XML sitemap.
- This plugin helps you to improve your content readability and SEO.
- Yoast plugin gives you a preview of exactly what your google search result looks like. and you can customize the meta description, title, slug for more appealing and keyword-rich.
- Wordfence Security
Wordfence Security plugin protects your website from spammer, hackers. However, you can use this plugin for free but they provide premium membership for Extra Security Features.
Features of Wordfence Security:
- This plugin automatically blocks spammer.
- This plugin gives you 2 step verification login security.
- You can track live traffic using this plugin.
- LiteSpeed Cache
These plugins help’s to improve your website speed. Lite speed Cache is a free Plugin for Purge CSS/JS, Opcode, LS Cache Memory, it helps to increase website speed.
Features of LiteSpeed Cache:
- These plugins Delete cache memory from your Website.
- This plugin Compresses Images to reduce website speed.
This plugin provides by WordPress. Jetpack helps you optimize your website. You can use this plugin for free but they provide premium plans for Extra Features.
Features of Jetpack:
- This plugin helps you track site activity.
- Jetpack helps you to post your article automatically on social media.
- Jetpack provides you the shear’s button on your website.
AMP(Accelerated Mobile Page) for WP
AMP uses lightweight pages designed to give mobile users, a lightning-fast experience that is easier to read and more engaging. Google gives preference to AMP for mobile browsing. AMP plugin is free but some amp themes are paid.
Features of AMP for WP:
- This plugin help’s to rank your website.
- It’s very easy to set up and use.
- You can add custom ads to your website using this plugin for mobile users.
- AMP helps to reduce your website speed.
If you like the article please comment below
- What is VPN? List of VPN 2021
- Best free Antivirus for pc and Laptop in 2021
- What is Cache Memory in pc and Mobile