Troubleshoot is a common process in the computer which is used to solve a problem. In this article, you will know What is meaning of troubleshoot in computer, Troubleshooting Use for.
What is meaning of troubleshoot on a Computer?
Troubleshoot is the Process of solving a problem or determining a problem to an issue. Troubleshoot often involves the process of elimination where a technician will follow a set of steps to determine the problem or resolve the problem.
Troubleshooting in Computer Use For:
- When your computer Shows any Error Massage.
- When you add or plugin any new hardware or software on a computer but your computer does not support that.
- If the computer has any power outages or electrical Storm. You can troubleshoot.
- To update drivers or Install the Latest Patches. You can do that.
- using Troubleshoot you can Scan for malware and Viruses.
- Undo any recent hardware or software changes.
- To Reboot the Computer you can use Troubleshoot process.
I hope you get the information about Troubleshoot, Troubleshooting in Computer Use For. If you like this article, you can share and comment. So that we too have a chance to learn something from your ideas and improve something.