Independence Day 2022:WhatsApp Stickers and GIFs: Must have hoisted the national flag at home to commemorate the country’s 75th Independence Day. In this article, we will know How to send Independence Day Stickers and GIFs to whatsapp.
We have entered the 75th Independence Day. The ‘Amrit Mahotsav of Azadi’ is being celebrated across the country. The ‘Har Ghar Tiranga’ campaign has also been launched by the Centre. And to witness such a history, you are also wondering how to make the day more historic. In addition to hoisting the national flag at home, you are also thinking of sending a message to the nearest people on WhatsApp? Have you decided to send a freedom sticker to your dear friend or office boss? But don’t know how to send stickers? Don’t know how to send an Independence Day GIF to WhatsApp? Let’s know those methods on this special day today.
How to send Independence Day stickers to WhatsApp
- Move to the Google Play Store first on your Android smartphone. Now go to the search bar and search by writing Independence Day.
- Now you have to choose your desired sticker pack and download it and add it to WhatsApp.
- If you can do the job properly, the sticker pack will come to your WhatsApp’s My Stickers tab.
- From the sticker pack, you have to choose the sticker and add it by clicking on the ‘+’ symbol. Now you have to confirm this by tapping on the ‘Add to WhatsApp’ button.
- All the work is complete. Now you have to choose the desired Independence Day sticker for your friend and send it.
How to send Independence Day GIFs to WhatsApp
- Go to WhatsApp and click on an individual or group chat, where you will send the GIF.
- Tap the smiley icon you see in the messaging box.
- Click on the GIF option.
- Then type Happy Independence Day by clicking on the search icon.
- Multiple Happy Independence Day GIFs will be shown on the screen of your smartphone.
- Now tap and send to the GIF you want to send.
I think you get the information about independence Day 2022: How to send Independence Day stickers/GIFs to WhatsApp. If you liked this post, please share this post with your friends. Thank you so that this information reaches other people as well, and they can also take advantage of it.
- WhatsApp New Feature: Add new friends using QR codes
- WhatsApp’s new upcoming Feature: Hide WhatsApp Online Status
- WhatsApp Update: Is a group filled with unknown people? WhatsApp will also let you hide the phone number to get rid of the annoyance.