After a long wait, the 5G network is likely to come under the reach of Indians. In fact, recently the much talked about 5G spectrum auction process has been completed. In this post, you will know about the 5G service will be launched in India this month and which smartphones can this network be used.
5G service will be launched in India this month (August)
In such a situation, major telecom companies like Jio, and Airtel have announced that the fifth generation network service will be launched in the country this month i.e. in August. But it is not that everyone will be able to use it only when the service is launched, because 5G will be quite expensive compared to the existing networks. Moreover, the most important thing is that to use this service, the phone on hand also needs to be supported by 5G.
Which smartphones can this 5G network be used?
To get 5G support on mobile phones, it is very important to have a compatible processor in it. In this case, 5G can be easily used on advanced processor-powered phones like Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, Snapdragon 865+, Snapdragon 870, Snapdragon 888, Snapdragon 888+, Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. Again, if you have Snapdragon 777, Snapdragon 777G, Snapdragon 778+, Snapdragon 768, Snapdragon 768, Snapdragon 768, Snapdragon 768, Snapdragon 768G, Snapdragon 765G, Snapdragon 765G, Snapdragon 750, Snapdragon 750G, Snapdragon 750G, Snapdragon 750G.
However, in the case of MediaTek, only phones powered by Dimensionality 700 to Dimensionality 9000 processors in the Density series will support this network. On the other hand, Samsung Exynos 9820, Exynos 9825, Exynos 990, Exynos 2100, and Exynos 2200-based handsets will also be on this list.
If you buy these phones, you can use 5G:
Apple iPhone: iPhone 12 series, iPhone 13 series, iPhone SE 2022.
- Samsung: Galaxy S series (S20 and beyond), Galaxy S20 FE 5G, Galaxy S21 FE 5G, Selected model of A series, Model of M series.
- Xiaomi: Xiaomi 12 series, Xiaomi 11 series, Mi 10 series, Redmi Note 11 Pro+, Redmi Note 11T, Redmi Note 10T.
- Realme: Realme GT series, Realme GT 2 series, Realme X7, Realme X7 Max, Realme X7 Pro, Realme Narzo 50 5G, Realme Narzo 30 5G, Realme 85G/8s/8 Pro 5G, Realme 9/ 9 Pro 5G.
- OnePlus: OnePlus 8 series, OnePlus 9 series, OnePlus 10 series, OnePlus Nord series.
- Oppo: Reno 8 series, Reno 7 series, Reno 6 series, Selected models of Oppo A series, K series, F series phones.
- Vivo: V21, V21e, V23 series, T1 series, X60 series, X70 series, X80 series.
- iQOO: iQOO 9 series, iQOO 7 series, iQOO Z5, iQOO Z6, iQOO Z6 Pro model.
I think you get the information about the 5G service will be launched in India this month, on which smartphones can this 5G network be used. If you liked this post, please share this post with your friends. Thank you so that this important information reaches other people as well, and they can also take advantage of it.
- 5G Launch India: All Details Smartphone 5G Support,Prices, 5G City Rollout & More
- BSNL Comeback with New Data prepaid plans: Get 75GB more data for 75th anniversary of independence
- Top 7 prepaid plans of Reliance Jio with 2GB data per day Benefits